16 May 2009

BIRTHDAY OF MY SAYANGNESS 2 (MAY 09)

It's may! and lotsa my Sayangs will celebrate their birthday this month




it starts with Ain's birthday on 12th of May. Ain is my roomate here in USM for 2 years already. she's turning 23. ouch!! hehe. tuwe sikit je dari I!


next we have my Teh's and dear Yati's birthday. Teh's age cannot be revealed here. takot kena saman. anyway, i uploaded muka teh masa muda remaja dolu dolu (courtesy to aunty teh). if u look at him now, u wont believe that he use to be the one in the picture. aunty masak sedap sgt la ni!!


while for yati, she turns 23 this year. she married one week after me. awak mmg suka tiru saya ye yati. hehe. smoga yati bahagia disamping Paly tersayang. and be a good doctor soon.


then on 19th is my Abah's birthday, abah dah umor 50 tahun this year. tp uban masih boleh dikira. apakah rahsia nya?? haha. lagi 5 tahun abah dah nak pencen. i love u abah. my Abah jarang senyum dalam gambar. so this is one of the lucky photo that i had.


my swee Yati aka Haryati, whom i knew from IRC dulu, turns 23 on 21st of may. we went to the same PLKN camp. ouh. i miss u dear. i never thought that our friendship through IRC will last till now. remember kita selalu lari-lari takut makanan habis. and then we wonder why on earth our weight kept increasing eventhough we did lotsa jogs and playing netball! gilak!


dearest Wan Aswa turns 23 too on 26th of May. she is my favourite friend during matriculation. we always do crazy things together during that time. sama-sama rebut tempat paling depan dekat kafe sebab nak tengok Sanay Wala Nang Wakas. i still remembered that kita 2 orang je yg frust bila ara tak kahwin dgn Leo. bengang! bengang! anyway, she had graduated and soon will become a very successful engineer. insyaAllah!


and last but not least. my dearest Pak Su who will turn 23 on 28th of May. eventhough dia berpangkat paksu, tua cuma la sebulan dariku. and to those yg masih single mingle, and interested to had a relationship to someone who eats a lot and like to speak about army thing, please contact me. cause my Paksu is still available.


happy birthday everyone. sorry no pressie for this year. i love u all.


picture of cupcakes courtesy of kak anna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my pic xdak pun?
26 may uh
wee~~