31 December 2008
anyway. there's less than 1 month til my wedding. i can't believe that in less than one month time i will become Puan Nurul Fahizha. sounds funny. but it's gonna be true soon. dup dap dup dap. im scare when thinking of the responsiblity of being a wife, a daughter in law, a sister in law. takutnya. i will have a new family.
my school friend cik izyan farhana will be getting married on the same day of i am. tiru tiru. then i can't be on your wedding then.
i hope all my friends are able to make it to my wedding. i miss all of them especially those from my class in 5J 2003. i miss school time. except for the school uniform and the exam.
i'm still trying to flatten up my tummy. i look thin. but my tummy is so not flat. any tips anyone? i want flat tummy before my wedding. i don't wanna look like a pregnant woman on my wedding.
hm..it's already end of december and i haven't recieve my scholar. im dying out of money now. usm is killing me. they should think about us who rely on the scholar 100%. time nak mintak duit org nak cepat2. time nak duit dia lambat2. so unfair!!!
dup dap dup dap. wish me luck.
happy new year. my resolution are to have a better life and to become a better person than what i'd been before.
13 December 2008
12 December 2008
11 December 2008
10 December 2008
01 December 2008
in my heart i was thinking that may be this patient did not had the knowledge. may be she think that there will be a new tooth to replace that tooth.
to everyone out there. i would like to make it clear that we, human are only given with 2 sets of teeth. one set is the small teeth u had during childhood. and then during adulthood u had your permanent teeth. that is why it is called as permanent tooth or gigi kekal. it is because there won't be a replacement after u lost that set of teeth. u can only replace them by denture or bridge or maybe implant. but that won't be similar to the original one.
28 November 2008
i'm not pregnant anyway. i just feels like eating.
i miss home though. another one week of clinic to go before i go home.
next week i can do extraction or better known as exodontia aka exo in short. cant wait. i love exo. i love giving injections. hihi
27 November 2008
20 November 2008
Try to answer it as good as you can
Every question is referring to ONE person
1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
- cinta hati saya
- boley tahan bebelan i
- respect my parents and family
- always listen
- always there for me
- sweet. say the right thing at the right time.
3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
- wanting to marry me
4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
- hm..lotsa thing. tak larat nak list up
5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
- he already is. hopefully it will be forever. insyaAllah!
6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
- apa punya soalan ni. negatif sunggoh!
7. If he/she become your lover, he has to improve on...on his/her
- we both need to improve ourself. it takes two to tango k.
8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
- spending time together!
10. The overall impression of him/her is...
- 2 thumbs up.. =X
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- i dont know. sometimes i dont care.
12. The character of you for yourself is?
- i like to be in control
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- easily bleeds with people's word. and clumsy!!
14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- being myself is what i like
15. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
- i'm engaged!!
16. Ten people to tag:
- aunty teh
- jo lynn
- paa(double tagging)
- was aswa
17. Who is no.2 having a relationship with??
- ehem..ehem..nama dia tak bagi tau. dia cuma gitau nama ehem ehem
18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
- of cos la female. nama pon aunty
19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- tak sesuai. they are straight. suka opposite sex la. no 7 already have a soon to be fiancee. heheh
- sama jugak la. ishk. apa punya soklan ni.
21. What is no. 1 studying about?
- tesl. she's very good in english now!!
22. Is no. 4 single?
- she claimed to be single. but i still doubt it. hehe.
- no 6 is someone i havent seen for years
- no 9 is someone i see almost everyday. hehe
17 November 2008
The RULEZ :
11 November 2008
08 November 2008
- the food totally suck. it seems like the cafeteria's cook forget his/her recipe book during the weekend.
- i have to walk to pasar malam every friday just to buy nasi goreng ikan masin and ayam goreng for dinner.
- the toilet is just damn dirty. hate it! hate it! can't they just asked the makcik to cuci the toilet even in the weekend. and the people here, they just don't care. is it that hard to throw they leftover in the bin instead of the sinki. then we end up having a smelly sinki for the whole weekend just because some fool just dont learn. STUPID!
- i sleep a lot. and those people who had been practising 'gendang' just don't know how to sleep in the evening. my hate was banging all the time the start their practise.
- it is very hard to rent a small kancil. everyone wanna go out. i wish i had my own car. (praying hard!!)
- and when i got to rent a car. there's only 3 place to go, either shopping in KB mall, tesco or pasar siti. haha. best la sgt.
- the laundry is full. kena berator panjang gila.
- the ampaian also full.
p/s-adik arash dah boleh berjalan!! cant wait to meet him this weekend.