26 October 2008

LAST WEEKEND

TWO DAYS AGO
cari baju for my wedding. siap!
i dont know that it is very hard to choose a one. hard! hard!
i got some pictures of them. but cant reveal it now la. nanti hilang seri. hehe!

YESTERDAY
watch movie with my sayang. dangerous bangkok.
i think the movie is fine

TODAY
is the first day i enter my clinical year.
first time i take impression from a real patient

TOMORROW
cuti. cuti. cuti. happy diwali my dear friends!

p/s- good luck to all my friends who'll be sitting for exams this months

3 comments:

Unknown said...

laa.gaya nk tgk bju kawen kakak.hehe.rugi lak da xikt hari tu.hehe ;D

nOoRoLe said...

xpa xpa! tgu my wedding day la baru tgk

Jenna said...

wat colour is ur wedding dress?
I don't wana clash when i go for ur wedding..

drop me a msg at my chatbox ya..