19 January 2009

COUNTING DAYS

4 days til my wedding!
.
so to everyone. i would like to repeat the information bout my wedding. because some of my friends had never been to any Malay's wedding.
.
so i'll be going back home on thursday nite. after finishing my radiology exam.
.
on friday nite there will be tahlil for family member's who had passed away. and also meeting on the wedding event
.
the akad or solemnization will be on saturday, 24th January 09 at Masjid Muzaffar, Sg Petani around 10 am. insyaAllah.
.
the wedding ceremony start at 12pm til 6pm. u can come at any time between this hour. if ur late, u can still come. maybe u can help to clean the house and the dishes. my family member will be wearing green on that day. im not sure what is the theme of my Sayang's side. my Sayang will arrived around 12 for the makan beradat ceremony. there will be pelamin, but my Sayang didn't agree on 'bersanding'. perhaps with can take pictures there.
.
the ceremony on my Sayang's house will be held on 26th January 09. some of the family member will be wearing pink. but not all la. this is my sis idea. so suka hati dia ja! hehe
.
all of these are only plan. but i hope everything will be running smoothly!! insyaAllah
.

5 comments:

Elsa S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enajuis said...

woooot!!! u gonna b Mrs! dont worry, it will be ur most memoriable and sweetest day ever.

nOoRoLe said...

elsa:sgt bdebar2 ok!!

enajuis: hopefully everything will go on smooothlly

Unknown said...

pink ka??ok set.pink.haha.

Elsa S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.