12 January 2009

RUMAH PUTERI HARAPAN

i went to Rumah Puteri Harapan in Pengkalan Chepa last weekend. it was houses for orphanage. i had a lots of fun. we gave education on oral health and disease to them. they were really friendly.
.
i was in charge to be the facilitator for children between 9 y.o to 14 years old. they were all so manja with me. in the evening,  i was supposed to continue my work in the exhibition section but i continue my work as their facilitator. because they want no one else as fasi.
.
some of the children call us cikgu. i think they were used to it. it's ok for me.
.
my group won the most hyperactive group.
.
i had a lot of fin there. i hope we can go there again.
 
 these are the members of my group. kumpulan 1. the most hyperactive group
.
  
 fafa and naliny giving oral health education
.
  
 kak adah pretending to be a lecturer. hehe.
.
  
 ain giving instruction on how to clean their teeth perfectly. my group were listening.
.
  
 me the faci.
.
  
my group playing games
.
  
 playing games
.
  
 the girls in Kumpulan 1
.
  
 the naughty kids in my group
 
games!

No comments: